Thursday, December 4, 2008

TV's 50 Hottest Hunks--Ever




Well, the word is out. It seems I'm not the only one who thinks Michael Vartan is HOT! Check out AOL.com's TV's 50 Hottest Hunks--Ever list! It looks like Mr. Vartan made it to the Top 10! Other actors, such as David Hasselhoff, made the list, but I just can't figure out how they ended up on it, especially "The Hoff"!

http://television.aol.com/insidetv/2008/11/04/tvs-50-hottest-hunks-ever/

I could kick myself for not being able to spend more time in LA last week! I was really hoping for a chance encounter with MV! ;) Oh how I love those hazel-eyed guys!

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

What a yummy list!!! I always loved Mark Harmon in his younger days - glad to see him looking more handsome! AAAH- & a baby face Johny Depp & Luke Perry... the good ole days!

Tom Welling - he is gorgeous too!!

I think I'll flip through the list all day long! :-)

Girl in Carolina said...

Mmmm Mmmmm MMMMMMMMM. That man is just too fine for words. (Sorry, I just drooled on your blog) ;)

Little Sister Pixie said...

I also liked Mark Harmon in his younger days. His ex-brother-in-law, singer Ricky Nelson, was pretty cute too! :) And I used to have crushes too on Johnny Depp & Luke Perry back in the day. Aww...memories!