Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Singles Awareness Day





Well, I personally wouldn't call it "happy," but others might.

February 14th is a day that I'm sure most single people would soon like to forget. I usually treat this day as just a regular day, but it's hard sometimes because you're constantly reminded that you don't have anyone special in your life. I will say this though: I am very appreciative of my family and friends!

So to all of you women out there, who are married, have a boyfriend or have a significant other: Happy Valentine's Day! And to those single women--like myself--who don't have a husband, boyfriend or significant other: Happy Singles Awareness Day!


4 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

Amen sister! I love that song.

Anonymous said...

What's more awkward then singles awareness day...dating a guy for only two weeks trying to figure out to even acknowledge v-day...do I buy a card...candy...will he ask me to dinner? UUUUGGGGGGHHHHH.

He did get me a nice card, however... Ov yeh, as they say!!

J.
www.lifeofjosiem.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog and could really relate to it, so I thought I would say hi! I'm also a music loving, 30 something singleton with a dislike for road rage - lol! I'm in England and love to read about all the similarities between here and the US. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog?

Jo

Little Sister Pixie said...

Jo,

No, I don't mind at all! :) Actually, I think I stumbled across your profile on Matthew Osmond's blog. I will definitely check out your blog when I have a second. Hope you have a great week!