Sunday, December 4, 2011

Reflections of 2011

I can't believe we're just weeks away from counting down to a brand new year! I'm intending that 2012 will be a great year for all of my family, my good friends and, of course, me. :-)

Almost a year has passed since Mr. University College Graduate broke my heart. Rejection is one of those facts of life that every person has to and HATES to deal with; however, each person deals with it in their own way. Honestly, I'm the type of person who doesn't look back. I mean, if you don't like, then I say, "To heck with you!" Personally, I know we all have regrets and one of mine was telling MUCG that I liked him. Luckily, I quickly moved on and my life has been better since then.

Anyway, I was listening to Pandora and this song has been rotating a few times on my Christmas station. It's such a festive song! There are actually two versions of this video--one in black & white and one in color--and both are great. Happy Holidays!


0 comments: