Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Latest Update

First of all, I need to get something off my chest. Why do most all cute guys always go for the younger, cute girls? :-( I guess that's the story of my life. Ok, I'm getting off my soapbox now.

I've been trying to update my blog for the last 3 weeks, but I haven't had a chance to. I'll be trying to post an update soon about two things that happened to me last month: 1) during my trip to Southern California and 2) that took place at my school.

Also, there's a new crush alert (see item #2 above). For now, I'll only refer to him as Mr. Actor or aka Mr. Theatre. I think he can be best categorized as being a non-celeb and/or maybe a 'D' or 'E' celeb. ;-) Anyway, now that he's my friend (we actually have 1 friend and 1 acquaintance in common) on two social networking sites, I have to be mum about this crush on those sites because that's all it is--nothing more.

More later.

1 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

Hmm interesting! :)

I have given up on dating any guys in their 30's. I am now looking at guys in their mid 40s. Sad but true. No guys my age want girls my age. They all want girls in their late 20s. Isn't it sad? Oh well. My thought is it is their loss.