Friday, June 7, 2013

Good News...finally








This morning when I checked my email, I noticed a new one from the director of an organization I had a meeting with last week. The meeting was to discuss a Marketing and Communications Intern with this specific organization. Well today he offered me the internship and I accepted the offer! My first day is June 24 and it will be a six month commitment.

A little fact: About 10 years ago, I tried to get a job with this organization twice, but wasn't successful. The fact that I'll be interning at this organization will be a good thing to add to my resume. I'm hoping that if the department (i.e. a three person team) I intern for likes what I'm doing that hopefully they'll offer me a permanent position in the future. We shall see.  :)

0 comments: