Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Think positive!

Well, I finally heard back from the Editor of the publication that I e-mailed my Profile/story query to. My job interview is scheduled for next Wed. and she requested that I bring a few writing samples. The only samples I have are essays that I wrote in my college English class, which I think are fairly good. I'm just so excited at the fact that I might have a chance of getting this job!


Ok, so I have about 6-9 pending school projects that I'm working on (no, I am not kidding)! Two or three are almost done, but not quite. And then I have another deadline or two looming in 2-3 weeks! :( I am making myself a promise: I am NO longer going to take on more than I should! What this means is that I'm not taking more than 2 classes each semester because it's just way too much! Besides, I need my sanity & I need to be making $$ too!


I still haven't had time to "accidentally" stop by Mr. Cutie's place of business yet. :( I may call up a friend of mine to see if she wants to chat and hang out at his business. I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've seen this friend. It's funny how you're friends with someone and you both live in the same town/city, yet you never ever actually get to see them! ;)

0 comments: