Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas is just around the corner!

I just couldn't wait to say this, but school is over! I took my last two finals today and boy, what a relief it is off my back! :) I am FREE from the worrying and the STRESS that I was under for the last 3-4 months. Now I can relax and enjoy the next three weeks of vacation. I intend to do the following:

1) Catch up on some house work (including getting rid of all those papers I accumulated from doing research) since I've alienated it for a while.

2) Exercise/go running because I haven't had much time for it.

3) Meet up with some friends.

4) Go bargain shopping right after the Xmas holiday.

5) Finish reading this book I bought--from two years ago.

6) To go back to "Mr. Cutie's" p.o.b. and introduce myself to him--that's if he's ever there! ;)

So I started my Xmas shopping today. I didn't get a chance to do it earlier because I was inundated with school stuff. I bought something for my father, sister and 2 nieces, but now I need to find something for my mother, brother, and nephew. I swore to my mother that there wasn't going to be a Christmas this year because 1) I didn't have the $$ and 2) I wasn't in the holiday spirit. So much for breaking promises! :(

Finally, this week I'm supposed to be submitting the draft of the profile I wrote to the publication that didn't hire me. I'm hoping the subject of my profile gives his ok on the quotes I sent him tonight. And I'm praying that the publication will want to publish my first story! :) Ah...the life of a freelance writer. :)

0 comments: