Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!




Well, 2007 is almost history and another new year is upon us. Time sure flies! I have but only a few wishes for 2008:


1) I pray that my parents have the best of health. They're the greatest people I know (ok, so I'm a little biased!) and I don't know how I would survive without them. :)


2) For my sister to have faith during this tough time that she 's going through. Things will eventually get better for her.


3) For my brother to have continued success in what he enjoys doing and I hope that he finds that someone special.


4) For my two nieces and nephew to be happy despite what they and their mother have gone through this year. I pray that my oldest niece will enjoy her new surroundings and job, and that her b/f stays true to her and takes care of her. For my nephew, I also hope he enjoys his new surroundings and that he will stay focused while away at school. As for middle niece, I hope that she enjoys her time off away from school and that she knows that she can always go back to it when she is good and ready.


5) For the rest of my growing and extended family, I hope that everyone is in good health and that their lives are filled with love and happiness.


6) For my old & new friends, I hope that they're happy. I may have lost contact with a few "old" friends [though not by choice], but all I really wish for them is the best.


7) As for me, I still have the same wishes as I did before: that I have great health and continued success in school. And if God is listening, I pray that 2008 will be a great year for me in that I will finally meet that special someone!

0 comments: