Monday, May 12, 2008

Lack of Posts






I've been way behind in keeping my blog up-to-date, but my hands have been so full with school (let's put the blame on my Algebra class for this). I want to blog about the Duran Duran concert I went to 2 weeks ago and about the stuff I'm looking forward to this summer. As soon as I'm finished with my final exams {I'll be celebrating on May 21st}, I'll post some more.

In the meantime, don't forget that the New Kids on the Block will be performing live for the first time in 15 years (so looking forward to Jonathan's return to the stage) on NBC's TODAY show on Friday, May 16th. Their new song, "Summertime", will be released on iTunes on May 13th, and more fall tour dates [hoping the West Coast is on this list] will be released within the next couple of weeks and months!

I can't wait!!

1 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

GOOD LUCK on final exams!!! Algebra was my absolute worst class, and took up ALL of my time because it never came easy to me. I had to get my brother to tutor me.

And thank goodness you reminded me about the Kids on the 16th! I'm setting my DVR as soon as I get home!