Saturday, April 26, 2008

Wasting time vs. doing my homework

Where is your cell phone? On my bed.

Your significant other? Somewhere in Cali or in another state. When you find him, please send him back to me. ;)

Your hair? Washed & dry.

Your mother? Keeping herself busy.

Your father? Visiting his brothers.

Your favorite thing? Music, music & more music.

Your dream last night? Well, I've never dreampt about NKOTB until today. I was talking to Jordan and as he left, I then went to talk to Jon when suddenly he started grilling me as to why I was talking to his brother. I gave Jon a piece of my mind {which isn't at all like me} & then walked away. Geez, I'd like to think that if I ever got the opportunity to meet him {a girl can dream, right?!}, that this wouldn't happen. Though I do hear that Jonathan is a sweetheart! ;)

Your favorite drink? Alcoholic: Appletini; Non-Alcoholic: Water.

Your dream/goal? Sorry, but I have more than one: For my family to be healthy, to finish paying off my car (just 11 mos. to go), become a homeowner, to finish school, and to take a trip along the East Coast.

The room you’re in? Comfy

Your ex? Don't know & don't care!

Your fear? Failure

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Well, since I'll probably still be in school, I'd like to be working towards my (future) career.

Where were you last night? Having dinner @ CK House with my Godsister. We used to be real tight (like sisters) up until about 4 years ago when she suddenly dropped out of sight and moved in with her b/f.

What you’re not? Loud & assertive.

Muffins? Blueberry or Banana Walnut.

One of your wish list items? To interview those 5 guys from Beantown!

Where you grew up? In Northern Cali, in the heart of wine country. No, I'm not a fan of the rain or fog.

The last thing you did? Spoke with L about our plans for the concert this Friday. Just 6 more days to go!

What are you wearing? Navy Blue sweats & a San Diego Zoo t-shirt.

Your TV? Was a gift to myself.

Your pets? None

Your computer? A 6 year old Dell PC. I will never ever buy from Dell again!

Your life? Quiet and funny at times.

Your mood? Excited about seeing Duran Duran on May 2nd!

Missing someone? No

Your car? Honda Civic

Something you’re not wearing? Make-up

Favorite store? Old Navy

Your summer? Can't wait!

Like someone? No, unless you count a celebrity crush, who was living as a non-celebrity for the last 14 years. Technically speaking, is he still considered a celebrity?! ;)

Your favorite color? Blue. Purple comes in a close 2nd.

When is the last time you laughed? About 2 days ago.

Last time you cried? Last Saturday when I received a copy of the magazine with my article in it.

Who will repost this? Not sure.

4 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

a) If you ever travel to the East Coast, you have to come down south and visit me...

b) I bet we have the exact same CRAPPY dell...and

c) Your article was superb! :)

Little Sister Pixie said...

Carolina Girl,

1) You're probably right about having the same crappy computer.

2) Thanks again for your comments about the article.

3) Yes, I'll definitely include your part of the south on my East Coast trip. And if you're ever out on the West Coast, you know who to call on to take you wine tasting! ;)

Girl in Carolina said...

I was just listening to that Tommy Page song on your profile, and I remember watching an episode of Full House where he guest starred on there. I think Stephanie had a crush on him and he went out with DJ or something and she got mad. haha!! Crazy the things we remember sometimes :)

Little Sister Pixie said...

I think I saw that episode too. There's a post with a pic going around @ nkotb.com where Tommy caught up with the Kids during their TODAY show appearance a few weeks back. He's still in the music biz, but now works in the A&R dept. at some major record label.