Friday, April 11, 2008

The New Kids are back!




The New Kids on the Block appeared on the "TODAY" show exactly one week ago and let me just say that it was great to see the guys back together again! Fourteen years was definitely way too long! The guys are looking pretty good, especially Jonathan Knight! ;)


The "Kids" confirmed that they'll be releasing a greatest hits CD in May (which will contain 4 new tracks), a new album due out this summer (some reports say August), and they'll be touring worldwide this fall. Word has it that there's a TV show in the works too, which is scheduled to air this summer. I'm thinking it's more of a documentary rather than a reality show.


Ok, so I guess I can wait several more months!


TODAY show - Part 1




TODAY show - Part 2







1 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

It's amazing to me how hot they still look!! Of course, that's how it is with men isn't it? They just get hotter with age. NOT fair! :)