Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good fortune - Part II





Today I was at school just minding my own business when I came across a nickel, so I picked it up. About an hour or so later, as I was on my way to the library, I looked down in front of me and noticed something green. Someone had dropped some cash on the ground, so I looked around me and picked up! I instantly placed it inside my purse without even counting it and continued walking. I thought I had found $11 because it was all wadded up. When I came home and took the money out of my purse, it turned out to be $15! Ok, this is the third best day of my life!

Again, I keep finding money and I'm intending that it means that only good things will be happening to me soon! I recently applied for a new job, which I didn't get, so I'm hoping that this is a sign that either something I wanted is just around the corner or that it'll be coming to me in the near future! Only time will tell and I'm trying to think positive thoughts all the way through.

Let's help this good fortune will help me get some solo FACE TIME with The Block on Thursday, at Concert #1 because I'll be competing for FACE TIME with Jon, Donnie, Danny, Jordan, and Joey on Friday, at Concert #2, with about 199 Blockheads! :(

6 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HOW YOUR TRIP GOES!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Little Sister Pixie said...

This should be a fun 2 days! "Aunt Flow" decided to come & visit today. :( That's why my face is breaking out, but it's also a combination of me stressing out over my midterm, which is tomorrow morning! :(

Penny Lane said...

Yay karma! I think that's a good sign. Now tell us about the concert already!! When can we start calling you Mrs. Knight?

Little Sister Pixie said...

Patience, my children! lol I've written it down already, but I haven't had a chance to blog it yet. Gosh, I didn't know I had so many fans with inquiring minds! ;)

Girl in Carolina said...

Oh yes, I check daily. Don't leave us hanging! We are leaving vicariously through you. hee hee

Little Sister Pixie said...

I've already drafted a new blog. Now it's just a matter of checking/editing it to see if all the details are there!