Friday, October 3, 2008

Awkward Moment

Yesterday morning as I left my Journalism class, I stopped by this little hut at my school that sells snacks. As I approached the cashier, this woman in a black trench coat, who seemed rather strange to begin with, asked me, "What Victoria Secret perfume are you wearing?" I looked at her and replied, "I'm not wearing any perfume!" After I said this, she proceeds to get a closer to me and takes a wiff! I can't believe how STRANGE this woman was! First I thought she was just hanging around campus and had no where to go, but it turns out she is a student. I hope I never run into her again!

The countdown begins TODAY for NKOTB Concert Week! Just 6 more days until Concert #1, which is Thursday, and Concert #2 is on Friday, which is actually the day I get to reunite with Jonathan again! All I'll say is that NO one better get in my way of asking him for a hug! Oh, and if he wants to give me a kiss, I won't shy away or say no! ;) Hey, he gave away one or two pecks on the cheek to some Canadian fans, so hopefully he'll still have some more LOVE left in him for this Cali girl! So excited! Details to follow next weekend! :)

2 comments:

Penny Lane said...

You are too funny. Get that kiss, girl! A moment I spent every night in the 5th grade dreaming about...good thing he's still just as cute as ever.

Little Sister Pixie said...

Poor Jon is getting over a cold, but I'll risk catching whatever he had! Those guys really need to take a break every once in a while because they're running themselves ragged. Besides, they're not getting any younger either (btw, Jon turns 40 next month)!

Six more days! :)