Monday, September 20, 2010

My Heart Skips a Beat...




Late last month, I went out to lunch with my family to celebrate my brother's birthday. When I finished eating, I opened up my fortune cookie, which said: "The one you love is closer than you think." I don't know if there's any truth to this, but it got me thinking of someone who has been on my mind lately. :)

Allow me to introduce you to Mr. University College Graduate (or Mr. UCG, for short)...a nice, smart, humorous, young guy, who I think I'm starting to find myself attracted to. By the way, did I mention that he's young? Oh, and before you start calling me a 'cougar', I do know that he's legal--over 25 and under 30! The only problem I have with this is that he's around the same age as my two nieces! Ugh!

By the way, isn't Jennifer Aniston dating a much younger guy? ;) We'll see what happens.


0 comments: