Sunday, January 23, 2011

And the award goes to...

If there was ever an award handed out for Hottest Actor, I would have no choice but to give it to two lucky recipients! The first one would go to Auckland, New Zealand native Martin Henderson, who has appeared in films like "The Ring," "Torque" and "Smokin' Aces," and in the Britney Spears' video "Toxic" (fast forward it to 02:48 to see his cameo). Boy, am I glad he moved to the States to start his career! He can now be seen as "Dr. McKiwi" (like as in "McDreamy" and "McSteamy")--oops, I meant "Dr. Ben Keeton" in ABC's "Off the Map." Hmmm...I think I have a fever and only Dr. Keeton can cure it! ;) Ok, that was the dorkiest thing I have ever said or written! But a man with an accent is always a good thing in my book!

The second, lucky recipient of the Hottest Actor award goes to Chris Pine, who has appeared in films such as "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement," "Bottle Shock," "Star Trek" and "Unstoppable." The UC Berkeley graduate is the son of actor Robert Pine, who played "Sgt. Getraer" in the 1970's show "CHiPs." Chris's baby blues are just so mesmerizing! ;)

A little known fact: both of these actors appeared in the 2006 film "Smokin' Aces." Ok, I must now go watch this film!

Here's a recent interview Martin did on "The View":




And here's the second half of Chris's appearance on the "Jimmy Kimmel Show," Nov. 2010:

0 comments: