Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Think About You In The Summertime...



No, the above title isn't in reference to the NKOTB song that was released in 2008. Actually, it's in reference to the fact that I am now officially on summer vacation! :-)

I took my last final exam two weeks ago and I feel so happy! I received two 'B's' in two courses and now I'm just waiting to find out what grade I received in my third course.

In other news, I think I've seriously lost my motivation. My intention was to do some spring cleaning during my break, but I think I've only accomplished two days worth of work. UGH!! And my writing is also at a standstill. I've seriously been thinking of creating another blog, which would focus more on my writing and the stories, and articles I've written & had published. However, the idea is on hold for a bit until I can do more research on what it would take to get this new blog more attention. Anyway, I need to get moving and start putting my plans into action!

Lastly, I can't believe summer begins in 20 days. Nonetheless, the last few days haven't felt anywhere close to summer. We've been experiencing rain showers & some cold temperatures. In fact, I think some call this earthquake weather. :-( Speaking of earthquakes, we had one earlier in the week, which registered 3.7 on the Richter scale. It shook me a little, but you would think I'd be used to them by now. Nonetheless, they are so far and few between. Oh, and on the same day we had the earthquake, I saw snowflake showers a few hours later. Go figure! Anyway, we've had some weird weather this year and I think it's all due to "La NiƱa."

Until next time!

0 comments: