Monday, June 20, 2011

We Want to Know...

I copied this WWTK from Ramblings of a 30-Something Year Old Carolina Girl ...

1. Everyone seems to have a quirky family situation, what is something unique
about your family dynamic?

I have a plethora of cousins on both sides of my family; however, I’m closest to my mother’s side. Although we don’t get to see each other often (most of them live in So Cal), my immediate family and I try our very best to see everyone when we go down to the valley to visit. Some funny moments occurred during our April trip to San Diego for my niece’s wedding. Within a 2-day span, about 20 of us gathered in my aunt’s hotel room to chat. I hope the other hotel guests didn’t think we were being too loud, but we were having a great time!


2.What is the most stressful aspect to blogging?

Not knowing what to write about. Sometimes I don’t have a topic in mind, so I’ll just rant or rave about something that’s going on in my life.


3. We all end up on a blog at some point in our day, but name your top 3 favorite websites you flock to daily. (Non-blog)

Twitter
Facebook
Google
*Note: I'm slowly trying to wean myself off one or two of these websites, but it's difficult sometimes.


4. What's your sign? Believe in it or not does any of it ring true for you?

I’m on the cusp of Scorpio/Sagittarius. I don’t base my life around this, but I do believe I possess some traits that are associated with both signs.


5. Ice cream Ice cream, we all scream for ice cream!!! Name your
favorite flavor!

Häagen-Dazs Chocolate. Yeah, just call me a Plain Jane! ;-)

0 comments: