Friday, July 29, 2011

When One Door Closes...

Photo courtesy of jobhuntdaily.com


They say that 'when one door closes, another door opens.' Well, I'm beginning to think that the door that is going or supposed to open for me is somehow completely stuck & will NEVER open!

My frustration keeps growing with the rejection emails I've been receiving lately. I mean, I've seen a fair share of rejection in my life, but l just can't take it anymore!

I'm learning to become more patient in this phase of my life, but I sometimes feel like God is testing me. Some friends have told me that everything happens for a reason, which I believe is true. I have faith that things will get better for me...someday. I just wish I knew when that day was. In the meantime, I will continue on the path of staying positive and projecting this energy into possible and future opportunities.

0 comments: