Friday, October 19, 2007

The Exciting Life of an Aspiring Writer

I'm finally closer to finishing my first Feature article for my Journalism/Magazine writing class. The article is coming right along. So while I was in class yesterday, I go to turn in what I think is my final draft to my instructor, only to find out that this is considered my "first draft" that I'm turning in! :( I've already typed up 7 other "first drafts" & now I'm working on my 8th, which is getting critiqued by my classmates next week. If I make it past 10, please sedate me! lol Oh, and I received my first rejection letter/e-mail for my Profile article. Oh well. Better luck next time!

I had a little excitement (Believe me because it's pretty rare when something exciting happens to me.) in my life yesterday, after work. As I was driving through town, who do I see going into his car to get something? Why it's "Mr. Cutie"! I rolled down my car window to get a better look, hoping he'd look my way--which he didn't. Anyway, all I can say is, "Wow!" :) My heart skipped a little bit when I saw him. Ok, so I've never actually spoken to "Mr. Cutie", but I really do want to! I just haven't found the perfect time to go into his place of biz to chat with him. I really don't want to go in alone, unless I'm in a hurry & only looking to get a quick bite to eat.

Ok, I must go now and wipe the rest of the drool off my mouth, as well as finish up some homework! Yes, another Friday night being well spent. :(

0 comments: