Monday, February 25, 2008

Cool Quote




I couldn't let this recent Pagesix.com article about "Mr. Hottie", aka Michael Vartan, slip on by!


Earlier this month, Michael Vartan was asked about his former co-star Jennifer Lopez's impending motherhood (she actually gave birth three days ago). As you may recall, J-Lo played Vartan's love interest in the movie "Monster-in-Law." He said that he was confident that she wouldn't end up like the "nightmare mama" that Jane Fonda portrayed in the movie. He stated, "I think she'll be a wonderful mom," and believes she can thank her roots for that. "I think Latin women have the key...very emotional, very nurturing. You always hear about big Latin families and how close-knit they are."


I knew there was a reason I liked this guy! How can you not with those mesmerizing green eyes?! ;)


On a sad note: I recently read that Varty's show, "Big Shots", got cancelled. I'm hopeful that he'll soon be back on either the small or big screen.

2 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

1) Vartan looks like the perfect man, does he not???? Cute AND sweet to boot. LOVE him.

2) Your song selections are awesome! I seriously left your blog up last night for a half hour just listening away while I was working on something else! :) I haven't heard some of those songs in years!

Little Sister Pixie said...

1) Yes, he is the perfect man because like a fine wine, he's aged (I think he turns 40 this year) pretty damn good! ;) Check out this interview he did in '07: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2007/09/michael_vartan_ame.php

2) Thanks! I'm a walking encyclopedia of music! I LOVE music and the stuff I listen to now is what I used to listen to growing up. Also, my brother's music had some influence on me. I also added what I consider as "new" music (i.e. Rhianna, etc.), which has caught my attention.