Monday, February 4, 2008

My Top 5 List

I was recently thinking about Letterman's Top 10 list and decided to come up with my own special list. Here's my Top 5 List of Cuties! They are in no particular order.



1) Michael Vartan. As "Agent Michael Vaughn" in "Alias", he was the cutie who helped get rid of the bad guys. I can't recall ever missing an episode of this show. I mean, who wouldn't be mesmerized by those cute dimples and green eyes?! I so much wanted to be "Agent Sydney Bristow" because she ended up with "Vaughn," who was the "good guy." Btw, MV actually did date his co-star, Jennifer Garner. We all know who she ended up with in real-life: another cutie! I first noticed MV when he played Drew Barrymore's teacher/love interest in "Never Been Kissed." He can now be seen on "Big Shots", which has been dubbed as a "Sex in the City" for guys.







2) Carter Oosterhouse. I first saw this tall, dark and good-looking carpenter on "Trading Spaces." He's been featured in some commercials and is also the spokesman for Nautica Voyage cologne. I wonder if he'd ever be willing to travel to Nor Cal to do some remodeling. He now has his own show on the HGTV network, aptly titled "Carter Can." Carter definitely does it well and yes, he does know his stuff! :)











3) Martin Henderson. He's the Australian cutie in those new Cadillac commercials, in which he's driving through a tunnel late at night. He's also appeared in numerous other films, such as "A Piece of My Heart" and "Smokin' Aces". Incidentally, Martin was a very close friend of Heath Ledger's, may Heath rest in peace.








4) Eduardo Verastegui. Looking into his green eyes just makes you want to melt! In 2007, he starred and produced his first independent movie called "Bella." He used to be in a Latin singing group several years ago (and no, it wasn't Menudo! Incidentally, that was the group Ricky Martin was in, and yes, I had a small crush on him too, back in the day!) and then became an actor, mostly appearing in telenovelas. His first big break was in the movie "Chasing Papi", in which he played "Papi."








5) Rob Marciano. This meteorologist has been diligently working for CNN for quite some time. He may not be on the air all the time, but I think he deserves some recognition.











Honorable mention goes to Jonathan Knight, formerly of the singing group NKOTB. This hazel-eyed cutie has been out of the limelight, off-and-on, for about 14 years. His last known TV appearance was on "Oprah" in 2001, where he discussed his problems with panic attacks, which was the main reason for him leaving the group in 1994. This "New Kid"--I mean man--is almost 40, but he doesn't look a day over 25! Just recently, there has been some talk that the "Kids" are finally reuniting and working on a new CD. If this is true, I am so there! :)





I'm sure I'll come up with another list of cuties that "People" magazine should use to nominate for the "Most Sexiest Man"! :)

2 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

Ok, your list scares me because it is almost exactly what I would put!! :) Michael Vartan is sooooooooooo incredibly sexy and Carter, well all I can say is YUMMY!

My favorite New Kid back in the day was Jonathan! Great list...me thinks you got the "right touch, baby" hee hee :)

Jen said...

Cute Post! I have to agree on Michael Vartan too! I'd also have to add Julian McMahon - the guy who plays Christian Troy on Nip/Tuck - now, he's hot!