Sunday, May 3, 2009

More Reasons to Love This Man!

My fellow "Blockhead" (H) e-mailed this to me and a few other BH friends last night and I wish I would've sent it to Jonathan via Twitter. Oh well, because he ended up posting this link early this morning. This interview speaks for itself. More celebrities need to take a lesson from Jon. He's the most down-to-earth, sweetest person you're ever going to meet! :) Did I mention that he was gorgeous too?! I can't wait to see him again this summer!

The interview was taped on April 28th at the Debbie Gibson "Electric Youth" benefit in West Hollywood, CA. Click on Debbie's website and you'll see many more photos from this event, including some of Jonathan! http://www.deborahgibson.wordpress.com

It's times like these that I wish I were living in Southern California right now! By the way, I don't think I could've done a better job at interviewing him, but I'm still hoping for a chance someday! :)

0 comments: