Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ideas...and more ideas!


Have you ever felt like your mind is racing a mile a minute with all these ideas? In the last few months and up until just recently, I've had several of those thoughts come into my mind, which I would like to write about. I have a clear picture of who I'd like to interview and what angle I'd use. However, the next step is to conduct more research and come up with various questions to ask these interviewees. And I already know the perfect publication that I plan on sending my query letter(s) to.

First up, an opportunity that literally presented itself! I plan on taking full advantage of it this week--hoping it isn't too late. Hopefully this interview will take me on to a path of where I'd like my writing to go.

Lastly, I'm considering incorporating other discussions into this blog. I think if I do this it will help to broaden my audience. I mean, you never know who's out there reading my blog!

2 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

I love it! Good luck! I can't wait to hear more :) And you are right, you never know who is reading!

Handsome Greg said...

Hey LSP, I like your blog! I understand the stress of getting started in writing. I was in that position awhile back. All you have to do is stand out amongst the competition. I've altered my consciousness to harness my power of writing.

http://letdownlion.blogspot.com/

--Check it out --