Wednesday, May 2, 2012

:)


To all those out in Blog World,

May I present you Mr. Theatre...also known as Mr. Actor.

The above photo was taken from a television episode he appeared in a while back. Apparently, this specific episode was highly ranked amongst the show's loyal fans. Personally, I couldn't tell you anything about the show since I never watched it. In fact, I was oblivious to it since I don't watch much TV these days. Ok, so I've caught the last two episodes of 'Parks and Recs' with special guest star Paul Rudd.

Anyway, Mr. Actor is a friend of a friend / former colleague of mine, who's also the colleague of an acquaintance. Did you get all that? ;-) Hopefully, I'll get to see him perform in another production again. Otherwise, I'll just wait patiently until he tweets again or posts another status update. :-)

0 comments: