Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Sight for Sore Eyes

A few days ago, as I was sitting in my car in the parking lot of my college campus, I observed something rather interesting. A young woman--probably in her early 20's--was wearing these black, 5 inch heels, just like the ones in the pic below! I had never seen any woman, let alone a college student, wear "Stripper" heels before. You usually don't see these types of shoes on a girl, unless: 1) She's an actual stripper or 2) She's a "lady of the night." Needless to say, her feet/heels definitely got noticed that day!


























2 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

wow, she was wearing these on a college campus?!?! That's hilarious! I would fall and trip if i wore those...it would not be pretty. he he

Little Sister Pixie said...

Carolina Girl,

Yes, she was wearing those exact heels! She was dressed like a typical college student, but she definitely stood out!

Hope you had a great birthday week!