Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break Blues





I'm on Spring Break this week and am very much enjoying my time off! However, I do have homework, which I must complete before I go back on Monday. :(

I'm currently working on a report about the Presidential candidates, but I'm having a little trouble with it. It seems like all the research data that I've found is a little redundant. I've gone to various web sites (specifically, the candidates' sites) to try to find more info., but I somehow come across similar data that I've found on other sites. I've been trying to keep my eyes and ears open for more TV news stories, but I can only tolerate so much info. until it gets to be overwhelming and then before you know it, I'm channel surfing. I knew there was a reason why I never liked politics.


1 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

Ugh, that makes my head hurt just thinking about it!! I hope you enjoy your break regardless! Those caricatures (sp?) are hilarious!