Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sad Day



My crush left today to return home, which is on the other side of the United States. Apparently, he had been staying here in the U.S. (i.e. Los Angeles) for close to a year now, likely doing different acting gigs and teaching acting...more notably with the acting company he did the performance with back in March.

After much deliberation for the last three days or so, I emailed my crush through Facebook as opposed to leaving a message on his website or sending him a direct message through Twitter, because as we all know, sometimes you have much more things to tell someone that surpasses 140 characters!

What I basically said in the message was that I could kick myself for not having introduced myself and said hello to him after his show in March. I mentioned that I tend to be a little shy, but that once I get to know you then it's all good. In fact, I told him to ask our mutual friend, who's known me for several years now. Then I told him not to ask our mutual friend after all because he might tell him otherwise. ;) I ended the message by asking him if he was planning on returning to the U.S. either at the end of the year or next year and I told him that the next time I see him that I wouldn't be so shy. Well, I think he messaged me back a few hours ago, but I don't have the guts to open the message up right now since I'm working on some other things.

Seriously, my problem when it comes to guys I'm attracted to is that I can't talk to them! :-( I mean, meeting Jonathan Knight with the New Kids was a whole different experience. I thought for sure I'd choke up and mince my words when I met him and the others. Ok, so I was shy when I met The Monkees last summer, but that's only because I've loved them since I was 3.5-years-old. I mean, my Davy crush was over with by the time I was 6-years-old! But saying hello to a guy who you've never even met before, but who you've only heard good things (i.e. friendly, nice, down-to-earth) about, well, I have a slight problem with that. UGH!!

Honestly, all I'm looking for is a friendship with this guy. I'm not expecting anything else. Unfortunately, anything else would be difficult because he lives in a different continent. But you know, there is this form of communication that is called the Internet. ;-)

3 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

Aww sad!!! Don't ya hate that? Sighhh. But now I need to know what his reply was! lol

Little Sister Pixie said...

Girl in Carolina, I'll send you an 'old-fashioned' email. :)

Girl in Carolina said...

yay! :)