Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's Survey Time!

Ok, I stole this survey from S's blog and decided I wanted to fill it out, so here goes:


1 What time did you get up this morning? 8:00 am
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Bucket List, which was back in February!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Not watching much TV at the moment, but I guess I'd have to say Ugly Betty.
5. What did you eat for breakfast? Kellogg's Corn flakes
6. What foods do you dislike? Liver, red bell peppers.
7. Your favorite potato chip? Doritos Cool Ranch
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The one my friend Amy made me. It consists of the new song by NKOTB & some of their older songs from their greatest hits CD.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Civic LX
10. Favorite sandwich? Roast Beef
11. What characteristics do you despise? Arrogance and rudeness
12. What are your favorite clothes? T-shirts, shorts
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I'd love to go to Spain or Italy, but I'd also love to travel to the East Coast, particularly to Florida & Massachusetts.
14. What color is your bathroom? Blue
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy, Ann Taylor, Charter Club.
16. Favorite time of day? Early evening.
17. Where would you want to retire to? Maybe Hawaii or Florida.
18. Favorite sports to watch? Don't watch much sports, but it would probably be Basketball.
19. Coke or Pepsi? Neither.
20. Are you a morning person or night owl? Neither, but I'm definitely NOT a morning person.
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Going to be living out a 20 year dream in October with some of my new gal pals! Can't wait!
22. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher or reporter.
23. What is your best childhood memory? Spending a few Christmases with my mother's family in So Cal.
24. Nicknames? Line (from my mother) & Pixie (from my brother).
25. Piercings? Ears. Yes, I know I'm pretty boring.
26. Eye Color? Brown
27. Favorite day of the week? Friday
28. Favorite restaurant? Tex Wasabi's in Santa Rosa, CA
29. Favorite ice cream? The Fortune Cookie Ice-cream at Tex Wasabi's.
30. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Macy's, Ann Taylor Loft.
31. Bedtime? Usually 10:45ish
32. What are you listening to right now? Some songs in my iTunes folder.
33. How many tattoos do you have? None
34. Next film you'll see? Possibly "Get Smart".


0 comments: